Jan-Paul de Beer
Chief at SpringLab & VrijMiSpo
- Utrecht Area, Netherlands
- Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
Overzicht van Jan-Paul de Beer
- Chief bij SpringLab
- Co-founder bij VrijMiSpo
- Sport Innovator bij Janpauldebeer.com
- initiator bij Vrije Voetballers Utrecht
- wannabe social entrepreneur bij On a quest for social entrepreneurship
- Co-founder and playmaker bij The Soccer Project
- Founder and editor marketing talent of the year bij Tijdschrift voor Marketing
- Co-founder and creative entrepreneur bij Brandfighters
- Board member bij Academic Business Club
- Online brand strategist & concepter bij Crossmarks
- Founder & President SLIU bij Sara Lee
- Tilburg University
Samenvatting van Jan-Paul de Beer
I'm a social entrepreneur & sports innovator.
My goal is to contribute to a more vital society & people.
I do this by initiating and assisting innovation in the sports & movement area through the combination of knowledge, open innovation, business modelling and entrepreneurship.
Sport & movement innovation
Open innovation: crowdsourcing & co-creation
Ervaring van Jan-Paul de Beer
April 2013 – Present (2 months) Utrecht Area, Netherlands
SpringLab is a new non-profit organization founded in April 2013 by me and Thom Rutten. SpringLab initiates and assists innovation in the sports & movement area through the combination of knowledge, open innovation, business modelling and entrepreneurship.
We develop innovations to solve societal issues linked to health, vitality, sports & movement.
SpringLab is a service organisation that helps organisations to achieve societal goals and her first client is Netherlands Institute for Sports & Movement (NISB).
February 2013 – Present (4 months) Netherlands
VrijMiSpo (dutch) means Friday Afternoon Sports. Every month I organize together with Tim van Dooren fun sport events for the workforce in the Netherlands. VrijMiSpo is a fun and new way to meet collegues, work on your health and extend your business network. Afterwards there is still a traditional Friday afternoon drink.
Business teams battle against eachother in mini sport tournaments at the end of the friday afternoon. It is the ideal way to finish the workweek!
More info check out: http://www.vrijmispo.nl
Vrije Voetballers Utrecht
February 2012 – Present (1 year 4 months) Utrecht Area, Netherlands
An open soccerclub where people can play soccer without any obligations. Everybody is welcome when they want. VVU is originated from The Soccer project where we brainstormed about the soccer club of the future. VVU helps people to play football who don't want to be stucked in the obligations of a normal football club. It get's people playing soccer who didn't before!
Want to play? Check: http://www.vrijevoetballersurecht.nl
wannabe social entrepreneur
On a quest for social entrepreneurship
December 2011 – August 2012 (9 months)
After building a successful advertising company (Brandfighters) for 4 years, I decided to quit. I sold all my shares without knowing what to do next. My heart told me to look for a different job and start pioneering for social change. Now I am on a quest to become a social entrepreneur to empower people to live better together. Stay tuned at: http://www.janpauldebeer.com/
Co-founder and playmaker
The Soccer Project
September 2010 – May 2012 (1 year 9 months)
Together with Pieter Kuijpers I thought the current soccer world was too traditional. We thought we could bring more happiness and innovation into soccer. Through co-creation and crowdsourcing we created the soccer club of the future. This resulted in a new kind of soccer club called: Vrije Voetballers. The first soccer club without an membership model but with a pay for use model.
Founder and editor marketing talent of the year
Tijdschrift voor Marketing
September 2010 – December 2011 (1 year 4 months)
I thought that there was too little attention for marketing talents in the media. That's why I started marketing talent of the year together with Tijdschrift voor Marketing.
Check here the current marketing talents: http://www.marketingonline.nl/carriere/marketingtalent/
Co-founder and creative entrepreneur
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing en reclame industry
January 2008 – December 2011 (4 years)
Together with Oskar Bolhuis I founded Brandfighters because I think the advertising world is too much focused on his own and is not caring about the rest of the world. That's why we introduced crowdsourcing in the marketing world in The Netherlands.
With Brandfighters we crowdsource online video's for Brands to make commercial video's more social. To connect with consumers you have to work with them. That's what we are doing with succes at Brandfighters.
Our clients: Heineken, KLM, Abn Amro, Microsoft, LU, Mora, Hi and a lot more.
Our cases: http://www.brandfighters.com/cases/
Online brand strategist & concepter
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing en reclame industry
September 2008 – March 2009 (7 months)
Founder & President SLIU
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; HSH; Voedselproductie industry
February 2007 – July 2007 (6 months)
Founder of Sara Lee Interns United (SLIU), an association that connects interns within Sara Lee International.
Responsible for SLIU in the first five months.
Vaardigheden en deskundigheid van Jan-Paul de Beer
Opleiding van Jan-Paul de Beer
Master, Leisure studies, Marketing Management
2002 – 2008
Aanvullende informatie van Jan-Paul de Beer
social entrepreneurship, innovation, creativity, sports, start-ups, cradle to cradle, philantrophy
- Groepen en verenigingen:
Academic Business Club
- Onderscheidingen en prijzen:
- San accent 2010 & silver Esprix 2010 for Hi campaign with Brandfighters
- Chosen by 300 marketeers as the Marketing Pioneers of 2010 @marketing pioneers event with Brandfighters.
- Winner Junior Kamer Junior Troffee with Brandfighters, 2009
- Guerrilla stunt for Brandfighters made it to the NOS 8u journaal, 3fm radio and the Telegraaf and a whole bunch of other big media channels. http://www.depers.nl/opmerkelijk/285609/Schaatshooligan-blijkt-stunt.html
- Winner most innovative business idea contest at the Road to Quote 2008 event with Brandfighters.
- Number 1 out of 3000 young professionals at batte of concepts for one year. Won 4 battles. Most were in 2008. My profile: http://battleofconcepts.nl/battleresume.aspx?m=1&t=3&cid=1509
Contact met Jan-Paul de Beer opnemen voor:
- nieuwe uitdagingen
- zakelijke transacties
Bekijk het volledige profiel van Jan-Paul de Beer om...
- Weer te geven wie u en Jan-Paul de Beer beiden kennen
- Voorgesteld te worden aan Jan-Paul de Beer
- Rechtstreeks contact op te nemen met Jan-Paul de Beer